For legislative inquiries contact the Legislative Liaison.

To submit a question. concern or complaint about any division of the Department, contact the Office of Constiuent Services.

To request a record pursuant to CORA or CCJRA (to include record requests from media sources) contact Open Records Requests.

For media inquiries contact the Public Information Officer.

Legislative Liaison
Office of Constituent Services
Open Records Requests
Public Information Officer

Contacts Menu