The information for the Offender Visiting Program can also be located in AR 0300-01.
1. What are the rules for visiting that affect each facility?
2. How do I become a visitor?
Visitor Application and Approval
3. What is considered a special visit?
4. What are non-contact visits and why have them?
5. Does the attorney have to be on the visiting list?
Attorney/Agents of an Attorney Visits
6. What is a Hospital visit?
7. What are Clergy visits?
8.What can I expect when I go to visit at a facility?
9.Will I be searched?
Searches of persons
10.How should I act and dress when at the facility?
Visiting, Conduct, and Dress
11.Why would visiting be denied?
Denied, Terminated, Suspended or Revoked Visiting
12. What will happen if I violate the rules set by the facility?
Sanctions that will be imposed on visitors for visiting violations
13.How do I comment about the visiting program?